EG sedan MAP sensor question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drunk-EG-Scotsman

scottish noob
ok heres the scoop , i bought my EG from a guy who hack jobbed a factory motor swap , D15B7 , i am throwin the MAP sensor CEL, that is the only code it is throwin, after further investigation i realize , there is no sensor , not on the firewall nor on the TB:confused::confused::confused::confused:, so at this point i am very f'n confused , the car runs descent but i know it will run better after i install the sensor, i am gettin about 190 miles to the tank , which i now is not right , and my car is runnin a lil rich , i have had it on the lift lookin for the MAP plug and couldnt ever find one , sooooooooo i have a sensor and another full harness from another sedan , could someone please post pics of the plug and where i would have to splice into for it to work , i know i can mount it anywhere , so that wont be a prob , i did check my Chiltons , but i didnt tell me shit , and i suck at readin the wirin diagrams , any help will greatly appreciated , thanx for lookin fellas!

Back