1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EG sedan MAP sensor question

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by Drunk-EG-Scotsman, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Drunk-EG-Scotsman

Drunk-EG-Scotsman scottish noob

Winder, GA
    ok heres the scoop , i bought my EG from a guy who hack jobbed a factory motor swap , D15B7 , i am throwin the MAP sensor CEL, that is the only code it is throwin, after further investigation i realize , there is no sensor , not on the firewall nor on the TB:confused::confused::confused::confused:, so at this point i am very f'n confused , the car runs descent but i know it will run better after i install the sensor, i am gettin about 190 miles to the tank , which i now is not right , and my car is runnin a lil rich , i have had it on the lift lookin for the MAP plug and couldnt ever find one , sooooooooo i have a sensor and another full harness from another sedan , could someone please post pics of the plug and where i would have to splice into for it to work , i know i can mount it anywhere , so that wont be a prob , i did check my Chiltons , but i didnt tell me shit , and i suck at readin the wirin diagrams , any help will greatly appreciated , thanx for lookin fellas!
Draft saved Draft deleted