1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. evokilla@nadsny.com

evokilla@nadsny.com New Member

I just bought a set of 95 eg H&R springs and put them in my 00 ek the springs fit in the cups fine but it only dropped the front.....was wondering if there is a higher cup height on the 95 sturts compared to a 00 strut...basically wondering if I put eg strut's in the rear if it would drop the rear to match the front...thank you

2. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

Did you look up the spec. on the drop height itself? Some springs will only lower your car minimally. Usually slightly more up front. Eibach pro-kit will lower your civic like 3". Same with the Neuspeed Race springs.

3. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

are you sure they are in the right place... fronts and rears are different lengths

4. evokilla@nadsny.com

evokilla@nadsny.com New Member

I know they are different length's, Its supposed to be 2 1/2 in frt and 2 1/4 in the rear...it dropped the frt but did nothing to the rear.......long springs in frt short in rear...should the eg springs work or are you supposed to combine them with the eg struts???

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted