EG Stock Bumper Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YangpaNemsay

Having a little trouble identifying 2 Stock EG Front Bumpers.

I have seen 2 different types. One type has 1 vent going lengthwise across the face of the bumper. The second type has 3 vents (1 in the middle and two near the edges for foglights).

Are the bumpers different because of they years? or because of the trim?

Yea, the coupe, and the hatch are the same, and the sedan is different, they are not interchangable.

Yea, the coupe, and the hatch are the same, and the sedan is different, they are not interchangable.

this info is very wrong. i know this for a fact that the 2/3 dr fit a 4dr and the other way around. the only front extiror pieces that dont fit are head lights and fenders but the hood is interchangable and so is the bumper. im so sure that id put my title on the line. it may not 100%, but 90% to me means it works

They have different part numbers, and the corner lights from a four door don't fit, so there is a difference in the fronts. Maybe you can bolt it on, but to me it looks like it won't fit right around the lights.

Uh.. they have different part #s because they're different pieces.

They're interchangeable. The corner lenses are different in the top and back, not the bottom.

Back