EG tourqe mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffsciv23

okay i have had my motor in my car forever, i just remembered that i don't have any lower tourqe mount while looking at my motor lastnight. i never put them on when i swapped it and then just forgot about it till now. it is a B18c1 in a 92 si hatch, will i need to get any B series mounts or will D series fit?

Is the rubber end mount different or the long brackets? Or the whole thing doesn't swap over?. I was wondering the same thing about using my D16Z6 lower mounts on my Soon B16 swap.

The brackets which attach to the motor of your D series will not fit your B series motor. Make sure your B series motor has the mounts with it. As far as the lower mounts they will fit right into the rubber motor mounts which are attached to your car right now. Just take the lower mounts off the motor when you pull the D out and take them off of the B when you out it in to make things simple.

i might just put the lower torqe mounts on hold for now, might get them by time the track opens but lastnight i took off a mount and filled it with 94d polyurethane:thumbsup:. checked it befor ei came to work and that shit is stiff as hell. i guess on the stiffnes chart stock is around 35 and the 3M window weld is about a 57 so this shit is gonna be pretty close to solid mounts. guess i'll see how it works.

probly not recomended for street cars, think the highest for street cars would be 80d.

Back