1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eg w/ b18c1 w/ jrsc...12?

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by allmotorbeasteg6, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allmotorbeasteg6

allmotorbeasteg6 Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a 94 eg and is getting a b18c1 and on top of that, im planning on getting a jrsc boosting at 8psi daily driven. im thinking a b18c1 with a jrsc boosting at 8 psi, i should be making around 210-220 whp. so since its going into a eg, isnt it very possible that i could break 12's running on drag slicks? that pretty sick driving a 12 sec car daily driven, dont you think? well thats if i break 12's :D

2. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

It's not going to break 12s with 220 hp unless you strip the living shit out of that EG, you'll need it down to about 1800-1900 lbs...which depending on what model you have is what? about 400-500 lbs? When that's done I for one sure as hell wouldn't want to drive it on a daily basis... rattles and creeks... no thanks.

IMO, as well as everyone elses who WILL respond to this, put on a turbo kit.

3. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.