EG want a 00 integra front end, any one done it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hammerdgolfer

hey, i just got a 93 hatch that has a "little" "dent" in the front, so i need a new core support, bumper, hood, radiator, slave cylender for the clutch

now i always wanted a integra front end on a 92 95 so i figure this is my chance, does anybody know how everything goes in so i can simplify the process, it doesnt seem to hard just time consuming, its either this or putting a oem front end back on so lend me a hand if you can,

i tried to search for this topic already in the forum but a billion results came upand i only looked through the first few pages

integra core support,
integra hood,
lights
bumper

hey i saw some posts somewhat about this on another post, but if anybody has a link to like exact cuts i need to make and a documentation of the instal that would be great

i dont know why people think an integra conversion on a hatch is gay, but im not trying to impress anyone i just want it done for myself, i may not even get these integra parts so i may just have to return it to oem

My friend did an integra front end on his 95 civic coupe. It came out well. A lot of the parts are interchangable for the 92-95 civic to the 94-97 integra. For the swap you will need a new radiator support, 2 integra fenders and an integra hood. It really not hard. But given the choice I would do a JDM integra kit with the long one piece lights

o yea and of course new head lights and turn signals oops forgot those kinda important :blink:

i wasnt sure abotu the fenders but thats alot, it shoudl turn out and hopefulley i will get these parts from this place,
i canot wait either way to get this new car on the road, then i will slap a body kit on my 90 hatch, paint it and sell it

Back