Eg what swap?? opinions??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed 95 Ej2

Okay so i got a 1995 Honda Civic eg (ej2 to be exact). its a Dx model. its got a d16z6 (was told its out a Si). and i got big plans. Budget?? $15k and i wanna good swap. i was thinkin an all motor GSR or a LSV. but idk. give me some opinions or somethin. thank you! :fr:

If you have 15k to spend on your Honda, K-Series all the way.

Honestly, CAFROG would know the actual cost better than I would.

I do know that you can do a K-Swap yourself for $15k, it might take some patience when hunting for parts though. Typically the biggest expenses are K-Pro and the swap itself.

Cool part is that after you have completed the swap, you have a quick car out of the box, no building or forced induction required :)

Check out my thread in my signature. I got a little over $8k in a K20R swap without KPro

I did a k swap for a customer for 10k, that was with the motor, install, A tune and a used turbo kit they had me install and some other upgrades... I personaly built a EG hatch with an h23 Fully built for boost, tuned, dyno'd and installed for a customer last winter... his build came to 13k and that was no car or motor to even start... just saying

Back