Eg4 Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

finneg4

I HAVE A CIVIC EG4 WITH A D16Z6 IN QUICK BUT NOT QUICK ENOUGH I WANT A POWER UP GRADE BUT DON,T WANT TO GO TURBO MAYBE A SWAP TO F22B1 I LIVE IN IRE SO UP GRADED PARTS AREN,T CHEEP CAN ANY ONE HELP OR GIVE ME IDEA,S FOR MY EG4:confused:

pnp, cams, i/h/e, do some other things to unlock power out of your machine...stay d16z6 and just upgrade...why not turbo? they are soooo much fun!

there really is no way to go cheap on internals...that and you get what you pay for...you pay for cheap parts and labor then you will get half-ass work and crappy parts....i just built up a d16z6 that is a 400 hp monster...it only took 7000 to get there though...that's pretty cheap for a viper eater....

there really is no way to go cheap on internals...that and you get what you pay for...you pay for cheap parts and labor then you will get half-ass work and crappy parts....i just built up a d16z6 that is a 400 hp monster...it only took 7000 to get there though...that's pretty cheap for a viper eater....
damn thats sweet on how much boost

yeah, me and my pops are going to look into bigger injectors, but for now we got 440's...i correct myself...390 whp and 340'ish wtq...close enough. it'll do 11.2's and that's up there in the clouds.

Viper eater...................hell yeah.

Holy shit whats your setup?

single cam d16z6, bored out to 1.8, darton pro sleeves, pnp on both sides,stock cam, arp head bolts, eagle rods, ross pistons with full floating wrist pins, balanced crank, balanced rods, 8.5 to 1 pistons, t4 turbo, 3 inch turbo back exhaust with cat elimination,moroso deep sump pan,arp rod bolts, looking into some titanum valves and springs with a new cam...i think that's all of it...

Last edited:
Back