eg6 B16a intake recommendation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmeg6

I recently did a B16a swap into my 92 Civic CX and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on picking a great intake for this particular swap. My only concerns are fit and performance. I know that AEM has a hybrid intake for this, and I was wondering if I could get some feedback on that, or if I might just be better off getting an AEM short ram?? Or what about the AEM V2?? All advice and input is more than welcome! Thanks!

Would the AEM V2 intake work if I got the one that's meant for a Civic Si?? It seems like that intake would provide the biggest horsepower and torque gain, but I'm just wondering if I would have any problems bolting it down in the EG6 engine bay since it's meant for a 99-00 engine bay. Wondering if anyone has tried this before or if anyone knows if it will fit in without modifications. Thanks for your time!

Posting an intake question in the for sale forum? I'm sure someone's tried it before...they probably got flamed too.

TRY POSTING IN THE RIGHT FORUM!!!!!!! DUUHHHH!

Back