EG6 cluster for sale.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
s4049a67a04e34.jpg

s4049a6952712f.jpg

s4049a6a85091f.jpg

And my dumbass a week ago...just to show you it works, don't try this at home kids...

s40474dda35b70.jpg

I am looking for $165 shipped priority, don't even try lowballing, but other offers are considered. Please direct any questions about the cluster here, but inquiries of purchase to PM. If you make an offer here it will be ignored, and if you ask me if it is a real cluster in a PM, it will be ignored, sorry, but the inbox doesn't have enough room to go back and forth about details of the cluster.

All questions and offers will be answered through AIM or YIM

YIM --- jcl818
AIM --- b16vx

Do the numbers light up in amber as well? Or is it just the needles?

Also, just out of curiosity- why are you selling it? Seems it would be ideal, not only looking sweet but also because you are in Germany land where they use kilos instead of mph.

Yes, the numbers light up amber, and the area around the base of the needles too. It is a very nice looking cluster at night.

And this is the reason I am selling it...I got an aftermarket race version that goes to 250km/h :) I had been looking for it for a while and finally got my grubby little hands on one, so this one is not needed anymore...

s40474fd24bb06.jpg

I really want it, but I'm a broke ho' right now. Somebody snatch this up, it's a steal! Bump for a good guy!

Back