eg6sir got banned?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

klyph

Dismember
VIP
I was lookin at Andrews swap page, and eg6sir is teh :ban:

WTF happened?

lol. Should have shut up I guess. He jumped on the admins like whoa.

^ :werd:

No need to give B and the other admins a hard time . . . this is a good site and we dont need that crap here.

i wasn't even online over the weekend... mike handeled the situation. he got a 3-day vaca for something. not my deal, like i said, i wasn't even here to see it go down... but long-time member or not, you gotta keep yourself in check.

I'm now taking bets ... Celerity is next, we're taking a 100 to 1 betting ratio

STEP RIGH oh wait

wow i wonder what happend to warn all of us noobs lol

this is all i know.

User Name Banned By Banned On Ban Period Ban Will Be Lifted On Ban Time Remaining Ban Reason

eg6sir Calesta 01-28-2007 3 Days 01-31-2007, ~01:00 PM 1 Day, 4 Hours Starting a fight and disrupting threads

smokey Calesta 01-28-2007 7 Days 02-04-2007, ~12:00 PM 5 Days, 3 Hours Insulting other members, polluting threads

I trust mike's judgement, or he wouldn't be part of my staff.
I missed it to.

He'll be back tomorrow to, I'm sure, tell us all what happened :p

oh damn
mike was beating everyone with the ban stick
lol

i'm guessing he cleaned up all the threads too

stiring the shit is fine.

its when things get personal, instead of the on-topic 'debate', whatever it may be.

"ebay turbokitss are gay" is semi acceptable for a response.... (not a good one, but something that won't get you banned)
where as,
"You're an asshat"
is a direct attack.

obviosuly, calling someone an asshat or a n00b is normalness, and not conceived by nearly anyone as a threat. Hell, E calls me an asshat all the time :p

When shit gets personal, and personal attack-ish, thats when things need to be stopped Rule #8.

I suggest you all review the rules.
https://hondaswap.com/rules.php

Back