Eibach Pro-Street

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

I was just wondering if anyone has tried these or know anyone with them.

Eibach Pro Streets

I'm thinking of trying it out on the new coupe, but I can get a set of Tein HAs for about the same price, maybe less. And the pro-streets are not adjustable. Just looking for some feedback.

I'm also wondering if anyone has the Tokico RAK kit. I don't want to hear about your tokico HPs or Illuminas because they aren't the same. The rak kit has increased dampening and a higher rated spring.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 30 2004, 12:40 PM
OK. So no-one has an RAK kit or the eibach kit? How about general feelings about the companies? :p
[post=396708]Quoted post[/post]​

Im curious about it. Go be the guiny pig :p

Really some one needs to get like 20 civics and test all these different set ups and end all the bull shit. 4 different levels of tein, 3 different levels of jic, omni power, konis threaded coil kit, the GC/koni yellow set up, tok white and blue withere there matched springs, Apexi WS 3 different levels, Progress has a full coil set up thats very interesting based on what progresss stands for, Tanabe 4 levels, H&R cup kit, zeal, then all the shock/srping combos you could imagine. I wanna see a mag do something like that. Just go out and find like 20 30 fools with bone stock civics and integras and tell umm let us track you car for a few tests and you will drive away with a new suspension.

And then it's still all subjective depending on driver preference...

Originally posted by UDT+Sep 30 2004, 10:55 AM-->
sohcslammer
@Sep 30 2004, 12:40 PM
OK. So no-one has an RAK kit or the eibach kit? How about general feelings about the companies?  :p
[post=396708]Quoted post[/post]​

Im curious about it. Go be the guiny pig :p

Really some one needs to get like 20 civics and test all these different set ups and end all the bull shit. 4 different levels of tein, 3 different levels of jic, omni power, konis threaded coil kit, the GC/koni yellow set up, tok white and blue withere there matched springs, Apexi WS 3 different levels, Progress has a full coil set up thats very interesting based on what progresss stands for, Tanabe 4 levels, H&R cup kit, zeal, then all the shock/srping combos you could imagine. I wanna see a mag do something like that. Just go out and find like 20 30 fools with bone stock civics and integras and tell umm let us track you car for a few tests and you will drive away with a new suspension.
[post=396716]Quoted post[/post]​

Shadney likes to be the guinea pig. :D

Fuck it. I'm going with the suspension techniques drop springs, illumina shocks and spending the rest on my motor. :D (8 psi here I come)

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 30 2004, 12:58 PM
And then it's still all subjective depending on driver preference...
[post=396719]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah but there gonna have to be broken down into groups of what people are looking for and can expect fro each setup

street comfort > drop > street performance <--- Tok white & blue with there matched springs, and all other spring/shock combos

street performance > track performance <---- low level jic, tein, apexi, tanabe, omni, gc/koni yellow

track performance > street abilty <---- highest-mid level jic, zeal, tein, tanabe, apexi

Full race but i dont think this applys to any coilver that i mentioned

I think with reviews and catagorys like that you would be able to make a sound choice.

Buddy of mine has the Eibach sportline's on his 88 325, increased his cornering like theres no tomorrow, and barely stiffened the ride up at all. Eibach makes good stuff.

Originally posted by SneakySedan@Oct 3 2004, 10:44 PM
Buddy of mine has the Eibach sportline's on his 88 325, increased his cornering like theres no tomorrow, and barely stiffened the ride up at all. Eibach makes good stuff.
[post=397862]Quoted post[/post]​

:beat:

Back