Eibach Sportline or Proline

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1bamafan

I just bought this car a few weeks ago and I am trying to fix it up. I just purchased 15 x 7 wheels and I am going to get 205/50R15 tires put on I was wondering should I lower this car at all? If I can lower it should I go with the sportline kit or the proline kit or another manufacturer of lowering kits. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Also I am on a budget so I can only do one or two thing at a time. Just replaced water pump radiator, and timing belt. Can I leave the stock shock on there until I need new ones (Which won't be very long)?

You could leave em in, but why do all that work twice? Also, the lowering springs are gunna kill your struts faster than the stock springs will.

190 for the springs and how much for the struts? Where can I find them for this price?

I run AGX's in my car (I know, not even the same make) and I love em. Especially for the price.

Have any of you had any experience with Skunk 2 suspension products? Lowering springs and Sport shocks are what i am looking at.

I have the skunk2 springs and shocks and I think they ride nice. The ride height is nice too.

Are they stiff at all? (I know they will be a little stiff). If you could buy the KYB AGX or the Skunk 2 which one would you choose and why?

had the skunk2 shocks before... they're only good for skunk2 coilovers or any other super stiff coilover.. .. also have had agx and i'd prefer them over the skunks any day

Did your Skunk 2s ride poorly? If I get the AGX with sportline springs it would be around $700 bucks Skunk 2's are around $500 is the extra $$$ worth it. Is there a 200 dollar difference between the two?

i have dropzone struts with sportline springs. i love it handling is great and so is the ride and they are pretty dang good for the price just my 2cents

What is the price on those? Also, can anyone tell me if the AGX with Sportline springs is REALLY $200 dollars better than the Skunk 2 Shocks with Skunk 2 Springs?

i'm telling you.. you need a really stiff spring w/ the skunk2 shocks.. so yes, the $200 difference is worth it IMO ... one is adjustable stiffness, the other isnt

I have made my decison and wanted to get some feed back before I made my purchase tomorrow. Also wanted to let you guys know of the place I found on the internet (took about 4 hours of surfing) that had the best price for the shocks and springs. Tirerack.com had the best price for both the shocks and the springs. I decided to go with eg6sir's recommendation of KYB AGX shocks with HR Sport springs the price for these are 372.00 for the shocks and 187.00 for the springs the total with shipping came out to 591.78 I thought that was a great deal. What do you guys think about the price and the combination of AGX with HR Sport springs?

its what i'm running on my integra.. i like em.. though i'm running civic springs so its a little lower in front

Ok, first I would like to recant on who I said was the cheapest place to buy shocks. In my last post I mentioned TireRack.com.com. Although tireracks prices were good I decided to give the guys at Import Replacement Parts (importrp.com) a chance to honor their "Low price gaureentee" which I have usually found to be worthless. I spoke with a guy named Mike and he was very helpful and answered all my questions and ended up not only matching TireRack.com's price but also beating it by $20.00 that may not sound like much but when you are on a budget like me every penny counts. My total out the door (S & H included) $572.00 for KYB AGX shocks with HR sport springs. If you are in the market for suspension products I would definately check these guys out.

Back