1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eibach's tech support teh suxxors.

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by civicious, Apr 8, 2005.

1. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

I figured fuck it, I'll contact Eibach and figure out what else I need to put these on. I called, and spoke with a guy on the phone who didn't make much sense, but told me that the kit I need has the same part number as the kit I have (4017.321), except with a 'g' at the end. So the part number of the kit for a car WITHOUT factory front and rear sways is 4017.321G. He said he'd email me the installation instructions for that kit. This was at 3:00. At 5:30, I called back and asked about the email (because I had yet to receive one). He said they were converting it to a format that they could email me. I said ok, cool. 2:00 PM the next day (yesterday), I still hadn't received an email. I called Eibach AGAIN and spoke with a different guy, who said he'd email them right away. I got an email, but he emailed me the same instructions I already have (for a car that came with factory bars).

I emailed him back the following:

Received this email back from him:

:huh:

So I responded...

I have yet to get rude. Normally, I'd be spastic at this point. I mean, c'mon, I obviously know that the instructions I'm asking for are for the vehicle without a factory front bar. Today, I got this email back from him:

:blink:

At this point, I'm about ready to explode. I'm trying to figure out what stuff that I need to make this work, and I seem to be getting nowhere. However, I remained calm in the email that I replied with.

<_<

Discuss.

2. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

Just got this email reply...

Great.

sent this back

and got this reply just now

fuck!

3. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

I agree with Blanco. Nice job on not freaking out on the guy. After reading the e-mails and what not Im confused too haha. I really hope it works out for you. Good Luck

4. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

5. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

6. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

...or sell it to add to the 'Wil Desperately Needs A Swap' fund.

Anyone wanna donate? william@hondaswap.net will be accepting paypal funds... lol j/k....

7. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

that sucks ass will

doesn't he post here a lot too?

from the cocksucker thread...

did you get his cell number?

[​IMG]

you try aim?
    ISpecR

8. swanny

swanny Senior Member

lol thats an old pic

9. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

breath nice deep breaths...

deep breathing allows more oxygen into the blood resulting in a mild euphoric state greatly increasing relaxation, and if you breath deep and spin around really fast you get dizzy too.... w00t...

don't got a 92-95 or i'd help you out...
    someone has gotta pick em up...

you read in his original for sale thread that he got em from his dad's friend cause the guy ordered a set for a mazda from mazdaspeed but got sent those...

i would like to think he just didn't know or realize it wouldn't work for you...
    i would hope someone on hondaswap wouldn't shaft someone like that, not even a reach around... daymn...

10. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

to mount a front sway bar on an EG without, you NEED EX/Si front LCAs. all the other bolt holes are there.

EDIT: looking at your ebay auction, thats definately all you need to mount the front one.

11. dohch22a4

dohch22a4 Senior Member

I love that picture.

Anyfuck, for the record:

I DIDN'T TRY TO SCREW YOU.

So stop being your usual jump to conclusions and flip out self. Like I posted before, I don't have regular access to the internet right now, I post when I can and this is my first time at the computer in a while. I PMed you my cell number twice now. Get in touch, foo. Besides, you're selling the sways on ebay for $20 more than what you bought them from me. You aren't losing a damn thing.

Now, I got the kit from a friend, he said they were for a Civic w/o sways from the factory, I didn't double check the part numbers, and then I lost interest in my Civic and eventually sold it. My bad for not double-checking. Sorry. It's my mistake, but if you sell them for $350, good for you, you've made $20.

I've made the effort to be cordial and rectify the problem, Wil. Frankly, if you end up making twenty bucks on the whole thing, what's the big fucking deal? I posted that I wouldn't be around for a while and PMed you at least twice and asked about how the bars were working out and gave you my cell number. In fact, I was nice enough to paypal your twenty dollars you overpaid me back to you in the initial transaction. So don't get indignant and start defaming me on the forums, because I gaurantee I've been more than acommodating through this. I'm not trying to freak out on you, just don't make me look bad. That's my job. :)

12. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

I believe all you need is EX/Si LCA's I believe and you should be gravy.

13. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

I'm pretty sure the only difference between the stock vs. non stock instructions is that:

a.) You use different bolts for the two main mounts.
    b.) You have to drill out the 2 main mount holes to a different diameter.

14. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

yes wil im sure if you would have searched you would have realized since you dont have an ex/si that you need front lca's.

damn. i havent had an EG in almost 2 years, and i still know the car inside and out. :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted