1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EJ6 JDM B16A+P2T ECU help

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by NubR1, Jun 24, 2014.

1. NubR1

NubR1 New Member

Hey all new here and was hoping for some help finding the correct info for what I just got.
    first off what I know, 99 EJ6, looks to be a SIR2 B16A(has serial#103467 so maybe first gen B16A) Need help figuring out what OBD it actually is as well as how to get in properly connected to the ECU and actually fix whatever CEL's pop up Also Ithe Motor mounts likely need replacing...which ones should I get,,,,Ive seen a few places say I must get the driver side Si mount at least.
    Running a Si P2T ECU.......car has bad gas odor after running for 20+ mins....Ive read in some places that stock P2T will do that any way I can Change that without retune?
    Supposedly has a GSR trans...not too sure but @80MPH it is right about 4,000RPM while in 5th
    anyways is there a way I can tell for sure?
    also its developed a stuttering issue when in gear and driving if throttle is barely pressed car starts to jump accelerate + at stop Idles about 1400-1600rpm once warmed up to full operating temp.
    Car currently has following CEL's stored in ECU but CEL light has been disconnected....how do I fix that?
    P0113#10
    INTAKE AIR TEMP SENSOR 1 CIRCUIT HIGH
    P0505#10
    IDLE AIR CONTROL SYSTEM
    P1337#10
    ENGINGE SPEED (RPM) FLUCTUATION SENSOR NO SIGNAL
    P0141#10
    02 SENSOR HEATER CIRCUIT BANK 1 SENSOR 2.

Sorry for my noobishness just trying to get the best answer so I can have this thing running properly ASAP
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. CAFROG

CAFROG Honda Minion VIP

Hard to tell. My guess is you have an OBD1 complete longblock and a OBD2 motor.

I know the last code is saying secondary O2 sensor. Do you have two?

Are you using the 99 Civic engine harness?

Wiring for CEL was probably cut or bulb went out. Not a fun fix but maybe someone here had a tip for you.

3. NubR1

NubR1 New Member

Im not entirely sure... I believe it is the DX wiring harness but could use some help figuring that out as well. I just dont know everything im looking at so far an could use all advice.

4. CAFROG

CAFROG Honda Minion VIP

You need to check the wiring and see if all plugs are hooked up....and if they've been spliced or if wiring looks foolish.

Check the distributor and cross reference part numbers (google) to find out what dizzy it is.

5. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

Regarding your gas smell, it looks like you have an aftermarket FPR on the rail there in purple.. what is it set to? stock should be about 42 psi if i recall correctly.
    you may be making it run too rich.
    i'd ask about your MPG, but given the codes, i'm sure it's poor anyway. lol

Do you have 2 o2 sensors, one up steam and one after the cat?

for gearing VS speed, use this excel sheet:
    http://hondaswap.com/files/netmph.xls

6. NubR1

NubR1 New Member

ok guys heres more photos of what I found going on with the wiring harness

Attached Files:

7. NubR1

NubR1 New Member

and a few more here as well as my FPR and Distributor pic

Attached Files:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted