1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ek computer question

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by keg, Oct 8, 2006.

1. keg

keg New Member

:( hi im in a spot of bother my 96 ek with a d13b has a computer code p2a? cant seem to find it anywhere on here, we are putting in a b20b and need to know what i have to change on the harness and ecu please help[

2. keg

keg New Member

can anyone help i need to know if i can plug a new ecu in and if i can still use loom

3. boostedek9

boostedek9 Junior Member

i have a 96 ek also i am in the process of swapping in a b18b ls motor. iam using a stock p75 ecu out of a 96 integra. it will plug right in the same sockets as your old one. all you prob need to do as far as wiring is extend both o2 sensors and switch out a couple plugs and your done

4. keg

keg New Member

so even though it is a p2a? which i havnt been able to find will a ls ecu plug into it and run the b20 is the dizzy plug the same?:mellow:also is there any link to tell me or show me which plugs to change

Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
  5. boostedek9

boostedek9 Junior Member

what year b20 are you putting in. if your car is obd2 and the motor is obd2 then evrything will fit except the cfs sensor and then 02 sensors are to short you neeed to extend them. what year is your car and is it a dx cx lx ex

6. keg

keg New Member

96 crv b20b is the motor

7. boostedek9

boostedek9 Junior Member

it should all plug in the same as the ls swap in your . what make and model is your car

8. keg

keg New Member

ek3 the ecu had da?

9. keg

keg New Member

ive been offered a gen 2 vtec head what ecu will plug into that and what changes do i make to my harness in the car

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted