ek coupe coilovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brett245

Im thinking about lowering my 97 coupe about an inch and a half all around any recommendations on going with lowering springs alone or getting a whole coilover kit? my car has minor engine mods and is used as a daily driver to work and school and to screw around with on the weekends. keep in mind im on a very limited college kids budget any advice will help

you should never cheap out on suspension or brakes . But that being said 1.5 drop springs should be easy to get for 100 or less .

you can just cut your stock springs for for free (not recomended but ive seen it done) or get coil overs on ebay for lke fifty bucks but theyll both be a shitty ride whats your price limit??

Don't cheap out, save up and get a quality kit, Tokico, Ksport, etc. Check out ebay they have name brand kits for pretty cheap.

hot wrench

for a cheap lowering of an inch. I've used oxy/acetelene torches to heat mine up and lower them an inch. it worked well for me and didn't cost a thing. remember not to get the shock/strut hot though.

$250?? .. save your money.. anything that cheap is not gonna work to well.. if it does.. not too long

wasnt planning on it ive seen it done and they ride like crap

Back