ek h22 swap problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99EKH22

hey wuts up im kinda new here to the form so i dont know much.....i did a swap on my ek with an h22 the car runs but cant drive my axles are binding realy bad i cant go over 15 20 mph i got some ebay stuff for axles and mounts i swaped the inner joints on the axles for the stock prelude ones and still nothing i feel that they are realy thight puting pressure on the wheel hubs but dont know if its the axles or the mounts can anyone help...thanks

easy fix and lots better in my opinion. buy a 90-93 accord half shaft/intermediate shaft. and then use 90-93 integra axles

thats actualy all i have left to do because ive tryed everything already....all give a shot....thanks

hey thanks for al the help with the axles thats working now.....but something else came up as always im having some problems with the TPS

sorry i hit enter before i was done so...im having some problems with my tps sensor and also im getting fuel cut at 6400 rpm..any help with that thanks

yes i checked and it was code 34 and 41 or 45 i beleive one of them said it was for the map when i did the swap the car would not start i swaped the wires and it worked fut the sensor got realy hot i dont know if that could have been the problem or not

well there is no code 34, so check to make sure that is correct.i would get a new map to be on the safe side and 41 is the primary o2 sensor, is that hooked up correctly

i was just working on it and i got codes 3 for map thats all set,14 for the iac thats all set,and 41 for the o2 whitch i still have to drill the exhaust and plug it...im still getting fuel cut at 6200 i dont know if it would have something to do with the o2 or not....thanks

hey guys, im new to this forum and looking for some help with my h22a4 swap into a 99 civic si. Can it be done, b/c ive read about some issues with the atts. If i could get some information that helps with the swap i could get started. If anybody has some helpful info i would realy appreciate it.

hey guys, im new to this forum and looking for some help with my h22a4 swap into a 99 civic si. Can it be done, b/c ive read about some issues with the atts. If i could get some information that helps with the swap i could get started. If anybody has some helpful info i would realy appreciate it.
try the search button

i was just working on it and i got codes 3 for map thats all set,14 for the iac thats all set,and 41 for the o2 whitch i still have to drill the exhaust and plug it...im still getting fuel cut at 6200 i dont know if it would have something to do with the o2 or not....thanks

drill the exhaust and plug it??? i'm lost. but, to answer your question, yeah the o2 could be a cause to that, but i dont think it is your problem. what ecu are you running??? and is VTEC engaging or trying to engage at all???

yes the vtec is engaging i tried a new o2 also and im runing on the stock p13 im thinking that it could be something with the harness maibe?...thanks

Back