EK hatch for EG hatch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i disagree..lol i like all civic pre 2000-
the 90-93 accords,the crx,the rsx,,i dont like the newer civics or anything
oh and i like all gen. of integra
i think that i will always own a civic between 89 and 2000..even in the year 2050
ill be driving the old cars,just because i hate the newer cars

To each their own I believe. I just like the fact that I do not owe anything on either of my cars. It leaves for to work on them with. :D

Since I'm a bastard and a rebel, I decided not to waste anymore space with a new thread, but rather bring back mine from the dead and FINALLY post pictures of the DIRTIEST hatchback you will EVER see...namely, mine. haha

We JUST started and finished doing the automatic to manual conversion today. It went rather well. My mechanic is a fuckin' genius. Anywho, I didn't take any interior pics, as I LITERALLY just took these pics at one in the morning. They are also probably the WORST shots ever taken of a car and posted on here, as I am damn dead tired and could not maneuver much around the car. Without further adieu, here they are....

Attachments

• DSC03293.JPG
    DSC03293.JPG
    349.3 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC03294.JPG
    DSC03294.JPG
    305.7 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC03295.JPG
    DSC03295.JPG
    467.8 KB · Views: 145
And more dirty pictures. Notice the one damn noticeable dent it has on the side molding, as well as our greasy hand prints all over it. :D

Attachments

• DSC03296.JPG
    DSC03296.JPG
    350.7 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC03297.JPG
    DSC03297.JPG
    307.7 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC03301.JPG
    DSC03301.JPG
    345 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
And the last two, I think....

On that note, I'm about to die, so I'm going to go pass out now. Feel free to rag on the quality of my picture taking. haha I'm totally laughing at myself at the "great" quality of my picture taking skills. :D

Attachments

• DSC03292.JPG
    DSC03292.JPG
    271.1 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC03300.JPG
    DSC03300.JPG
    467.7 KB · Views: 151
I am not digging those rims, or are they hubcaps lol.

haha...they're hubcaps. My damn mechanic put those fuckers on there. He made me laugh when he did to say the least. I forgot to take the damn things off. :D

I hope to post better pictures soon, when the damn thing is actually clean and without those ugly ass hubcaps. haha! Damn mechanic has a sick sense of humor.

I've always had a thing for EK hatches, I bet it'll look sweet when it's all cleaned up.

I've always had a thing for EK hatches, I bet it'll look sweet when it's all cleaned up.

It actually does look quite nice when it is cleaned up. We just didn't have the time to clean it up yesterday. Besides, it is getting the front rotors replaced as well as the brake master cylinder. I think we have replaced every freakin' seal in the engine too. We're doing the head gasket next Saturday.

I will tell you what though, it is going to need some paint. This is the first time I have seen it since I bought it, since it was not running. It had been kept at the junk yard to be worked on and he just moved it to his house earlier this week. It used to be red, believe it or not. The paint on the inside of the hatch itself is peeling. If I end up keeping it, the next thing to be done to it is a paint job for sure.

There is a guy up in Deltona that has an EG hatch who called me yesterday. He said he would like to do a shell for shell trade, meaning I would go up there early one day and he would swap out my engine to his hatch. The downside? It's primer black. The plus side? It has full Skunk2 coilovers. Eh, we'll see what happens with that. I may put it up on Craigslist and see if anyone is interested in a trade.

dang. I want an ek hatch but I would have to get rid of my car first anyways and there is no way I would even get the money its worth.

I forgot what you drive...was it, Sam? I can't remember your name to save my life. *bows head in shame*

I was thinking about things last night and thought about everything I have replaced so far.

Timing belt
Tensioners
Water pump
Valve cover seal
Spark plug grommets
Rear main seal
Brake pads

Coming soon are the rotors which I already have along with the head gasket and thermostat and master brake cylinder which is on its way.

I'm actually pondering keeping it now, just because I have replaced so much. I am thinking that if a comparable EG hatch came along it would probably be gone in a heartbeat. haha Who knows what the future holds for the EK...which isn't it actually an EJ hatch? I've been pondering about that lately.

On a side note, I did find a guy that has some LS webs for sale. Mmmmm, they would look so sexy on the hatch. They may be sold by the time I get paid which is okay, but the thought to get them is very much there to say the least.

That sucks.

I think you're referring to the price of the webs, right LS? I was thinking that the price should be no more than $200, period, though I do have a set of 13's that he can more than have. haha

I won't be buying rims anytime soon though. Not until I a) pay off a few more things and b) pay off a few more things. haha

Calesta knows what I'm talking about. :ph34r:

I think you're referring to the price of the webs, right LS? I was thinking that the price should be no more than $200, period

The going price for stuff like that varies by where you live. I paid $250 for a set of Si rims with shitty bald tires. Generally I think the LS webs are probably more desirable than a set of Si alloys, so if you can get them for $200 more power to you but I'll bet he will want more than that for them...

Back