1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ek Hb Windows

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by preluderjs, Jan 29, 2003.

1. preluderjs

preluderjs Senior Member

I was looking at the model library at honda.com and noticed that none of the civic hatches come w/ power windows. I want an EK, but for a daily driver, power windows are necessary (none on my current car and it is killing me). I could care less about power locks. My question is: is it easy to take power window parts off of a civic coupe/sedan ex and put them into the hatch? What am I going to have to do about my door panels? Any info is good, thanx.

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

What is the human race coming to?

3. chevy302dz

chevy302dz Senior Member

You can change out manual windows for power ones but why

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

lazy ass =)

the extra weight sucks.

5. preluderjs

preluderjs Senior Member

Lol :lol: I pretty much figured I'd get responses like that. I want it because as much as I drive around w/ my friends (17 y/o here), I have to stop and talk and rolling down the window on the other side is damn near impossible when I have to talk quickly. And it'll make shit talking more fun and easier when I'm about to smoke em'. :p

I dont know if it matters of if anyone really cares but I found these too to solve the door panel problem. http://www.modacar.com/products/Honda/Civic/JDMDOOR/

6. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

actually there are aftermarket kits that you can buy that converts the manual windows to power. search on ebay or google. Probally someone on here could help you out

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted