EK Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fathonda

getting ready to drop in a usdm b18c obd2 [ i know , not jdm but the same power can be had without some of the hassle later ] i know i need 2 brackets off a EK Si and the EK Si shift linkage. the linkage is the easy part just dont know where to aquire the brackets. does hasport offer them in a kit? anyway i need to know if there will be any wireing issues. the wireing will be the hard part but with a usdm ecu there shouldnt be a problem right? gonna use my ex wireing harness so it should be plug and play? as for the axles with the swap they should fit right in with my vehicles design? no new axles needed? meaning i can buy gsr axles and be fine when i do the swap? i know this is alot to ask about in 1 post but im in dire need of some niceeeeee wisdom on this subject.the wireing is my problem , i dont want to throw any codes...period when i do the swap. by the way i'm D , figured i'd introduce myself while im at it.

thank you for any help om advance

Back