EK injectors in B18c ITR motor.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daddymax

ok I got my motor in, but I didn't get any injectors with it....

I read on the net that all D series and B seires injectors are all 240cc.

So are my stock civic injectors good enough? I got them in, but my car is runing bad. I want to know if it's the injectors.

ok but back to my question.... are the civic dx injectors hindering my performance?

just so everybody knows. The d series injectors are not the same. Well sorta. I had my civic dx injectors in my JDM ITR motor and it sucked, I switched them out today and it's WORLD of difference.

I work at honda so I cross referenced some stuff. Type r injectors are teh same as b16a, B20, and SOHC vtec injectors.

the accord ex has a 2.2 liter motor in it. would the injectors from it be more than the 240cc. 270cc?

I did click on that before. I'm just telling people that my car was running like crap until I got the Type r injectors. Now it runs mint.

And just for further information, the part numbers for civic EX, civic si, Crv, and type r injectors are the same.

But my Dx injectors (still being a d-seris) were a different part number and couldnt' give the proper fuel to my type r motor.

Back