Ek k20 ,not street legal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha okay, sorry. i am guilty of typing on my phone and over simplifying what i meant. from what i hear, 10 psi is the magic number for the k series to be able to handle everyday driving and the occasional track day. but no matter what the car/setup/psi, the most important aspect of having a safely boosted car is the engine management and tune.

keep us updated on the az registration. my buddy just moved there so if its that easy, i may just get my crx registered. hehehe

Last edited:
With the exception of Clark County and Washoe County, Nevada doesn't require smog or inspection. If you can find a Mailboxes, ETC in a county outside of Vegas or Reno, you can get a P.O. Box at one of those locations, since technically, they are labeled as "suites". All you would have to do is have the VIN verified and pay for the registration.

That's what I'm currently doing for my CRX which is in CT and my Integra which is in Washoe County...

Good luck.

Cool got the plates only $80(everyhting and 5 yr plates) no need to take car jst address n drivers license :D

Back