1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ek on craigslist

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by mr.mugato, Sep 10, 2008.

1. mr.mugato

mr.mugato new and confused

eg on craigslist

I found an eg on craigslist that i want to go check out tomorrow. It has 99 rear si disc breaks and ek ex cluster, and some other stuff, says its wired for gsr. But the problem is that its not running and the guy is not sure why, says it might be a bad engine harness. So what i want to know is for someone like me how knows alittle about this stuff, will i be able to fix this or could it be to much of a pain in the ass for me?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  2. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

Don't waste your time with someone else's problem. Be patient and keep watching Craiglist for something that isn't already fucked up.

3. pooptugboat

pooptugboat New Member

Agreed, but jsut for shits, how much is this eg and wheres it located? I want the reputation as a certified civic saver, so far saved me a 93si 97 dx and now a 96 hatch, this eg sounds likea job for me to waste all my money on.

4. mr.mugato

well the guy only wants a grand and its in sacramento

5. George777

George777 ^^ Likes Bewbies

Check to see if it's hot. Sounds too good to be true.

6. mr.mugato

i dont think its hot, you would have to be an idiot to try an sell a car you stole on craigslist, plus you need the pink slip to sell it, if the guy says he doesnt have one then you dont buy it

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted