ek on craigslist

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mr.mugato

new and confused
eg on craigslist

I found an eg on craigslist that i want to go check out tomorrow. It has 99 rear si disc breaks and ek ex cluster, and some other stuff, says its wired for gsr. But the problem is that its not running and the guy is not sure why, says it might be a bad engine harness. So what i want to know is for someone like me how knows alittle about this stuff, will i be able to fix this or could it be to much of a pain in the ass for me?

Last edited:
Don't waste your time with someone else's problem. Be patient and keep watching Craiglist for something that isn't already fucked up.

Agreed, but jsut for shits, how much is this eg and wheres it located? I want the reputation as a certified civic saver, so far saved me a 93si 97 dx and now a 96 hatch, this eg sounds likea job for me to waste all my money on.

well the guy only wants a grand and its in sacramento

i dont think its hot, you would have to be an idiot to try an sell a car you stole on craigslist, plus you need the pink slip to sell it, if the guy says he doesnt have one then you dont buy it

Back