EK Type R convertion.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was ever a big fan of RHD either at first me being right handed. Then i kept looking at them and fell in love. I like looking at somebody on the street face to face without having a passenger in the way. And plus i like to be different and you cant get much different than RHD in the states.

I hope you never use drive through atms, fast food joints, or go to many parking garages.

nto to get too far off topic, my eg6 goes through drive throughs just fine, as well as toll booths, parking garages, and all the likes, I just make sure to have someone with me, I have friends.

Ok I lied, I don't have any friends, but I make my wife come with me if I need to do any of the above things.
otherwise I just drive a different car.

Ok I lied, I don't have any friends, but I make my wife come with me if I need to do any of the above things.
otherwise I just drive a different car.

exactly 2000Si's point!!

I hate drive throughs, car usally to low to reach. Never drive up to a atm cause im short and can never reach anyway without opening my door and i have a 4 point belt anyway so very limited on movement. I live in the suburbs so no parking garages. Awesome I think ill be ok.

what trim is the car? SiR? and what year?

unless it's a 96-98 spec SiR, you don't need new bumpers, just the lips.

front lip - rear lip - thin side moldings - carpet - climate control - seats - air bag delete I think - steering wheel - cluster - door panels - headlights - tail lights - shifter - pedals - shift boot - suspension - B16B - power folding mirrors - sidemarkers - grill - that's all from the top of my head

this is provided it's a hatchback, if it's a coupe... forget about it, there were no CTR coupes

I only read the first page, so sorry if I repeated things...

Back