ek wiring for b16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

qtmac_mien

anyone who has done the b16 swap wit the EK using the d16y7 harness, can you please tell me which plugs fit onto the motor without modifying it and all the plugs i need to re-wire to fit the motor?? im goin with the b16 block wit the cable tranny (got 2 for free from cousin), p28 (got the jumper harness), 97 gsr dizzy etc.. just need the wiring done rite...

basically if you can have the two motors side by side unplug one wire from your stock engine and plug it in the b16 that is what i did with my swap all the wires pretty much match up with the b16 from the d16, if you can get your hands on a helms if you need a copy of it let me know i have it on cd and i sell them for 5 bucks shipped if you need it. SO2S, CKFM, SO2H and PO2H are not going to be plugged in tie them up and put them away. you are also going to need to do the three wire to two wire convertion it is on the bottom of the pic here, good luck

wNDQ4MDEyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

by the way i did the same swap in my 96 and if you can get rid of that cable tranny get a gsr one or a ls on

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Jan 5 2005, 11:30 AM
basically if you can have the two motors side by side unplug one wire from your stock engine and plug it in the b16 that is what i did with my swap all the wires pretty much match up with the b16 from the d16, if you can get your hands on a helms if you need a copy of it let me know i have it on cd and i sell them for 5 bucks shipped if you need it. SO2S, CKFM, SO2H and PO2H are not going to be plugged in tie them up and put them away. you are also going to need to do the three wire to two wire convertion it is on the bottom of the pic here, good luck

wNDQ4MDEyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

by the way i did the same swap in my 96 and if you can get rid of that cable tranny get a gsr one or a ls on
[post=441408]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks alot that really helps alot.. and yes i have a helms also but i was tryin to find a easy and fast way to do my wiring bcuzz i need it done really fast bcuzz im leavin really soon and i need it done so i can drive it...thanks alot.

Back