EK9 GSR turbo smokes a bike

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

he posts on civicland :)

that car is way fuckign sweet!

He used the gayest music EVAR!

But damn, Nice car.

-> Steve

Also, Don't show Airjockie all those colors under the hood

To bad almost every 99+ 600cc bike runs in the mid 10sec range

on the other hand most riders suck at riding =)

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 1 2004, 11:10 PM
To bad almost every 99+ 600cc bike runs in the mid 10sec range

on the other hand most riders suck at riding =)

exactly. I takes a real driver to make a bike run as quick as the manufactor says it does.

With that much power, its almost impossible to get traction in first and second, thats why he kept hitting the rev limiter. He baisicly didn't go full throttle until 4th gear. That car is nuts.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jul 2 2004, 05:44 AM

With that much power, its almost impossible to get traction in first and second, thats why he kept hitting the rev limiter. He baisicly didn't go full throttle until 4th gear. That car is nuts.

Imagine if he could have gotten traction....damn

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 2 2004, 03:20 AM-->
asmallsol
@Jul 2 2004, 05:44 AM

Imagine if he could have gotten traction....damn

My old civic was the same way even at .75 bar 1st and 2nd were not usable and the turbo lag people talked about.... well it would smack the rev limiter super fast llike in that video

kinda neat =)

Theres nothing like a fully built car beating up on what looks to be a fully stock bike =) lol

anyone here see the 2 busa and 1 ZX12R VS the 800+WHP Viper? That video will give you an idea of how fast bikes really are with good drivers

:yes:

I saw that vid. Holy fucking cat shit, dude... That was a ridiculous dick-swinging contest of a demonstration of power.

wow, that car is ridonkulous..looks dope, sounds dope, and fast as all hell; gotta be one of the damn best civics ive seen

Back