Eleanor and the '34

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

heres the gauge cluster, it shows off the color pretty well.

l_e11685edb56c4f5ba24343de537422a7.jpg

l_e4c0286aeff44a1cad90bfa54506df40.jpg

l_2976e4ce51b84137ac809604a9ce1573.jpg

Beautiful cars. I would never be able to sell anything I built.

Hell, I've been driving my Integra for about 7 years and I couldn't bring myself to sell it.

79Civic said:
and sell my camaro? you must be crazy lol. ive had that car since i was 2. I will lose my house, and eat sleep and live in it before i ever even think about selling it.

Camaro love Rep. Its beautiful.

bitchin cars man :thumbsup:

when you go to get your stuff for the air ride on the '34, order it from suicidedoors.com. top notch people and they know their shit about air ride. thats where i get my stuff from...

bitchin cars man :thumbsup:

when you go to get your stuff for the air ride on the '34, order it from suicidedoors.com. top notch people and they know their shit about air ride. thats where i get my stuff from...

i get it cheaper and better quality stuff from my suppliers ;)

so i take it Viar, SMC, Air Zenith, Airlift, Parker, Air Ride Technologies and Slam Specialties and all the other top brand names that SuideDoors.com sells is crap? funny...EVERYONE i know that has bagged rides and everyone they know with bagged rides runs those brands and those are the brands that SuicideDoors.com sells and those brands are some of the most trusted names in air ride management.

if your supplier is AIM Industries, good luck with the crap (and i mean that literally) they sell...

so i take it Viar, SMC, Air Zenith, Airlift, Parker, Air Ride Technologies and Slam Specialties and all the other top brand names that SuideDoors.com sells is crap? funny...EVERYONE i know that has bagged rides and everyone they know with bagged rides runs those brands and those are the brands that SuicideDoors.com sells and those brands are some of the most trusted names in air ride management.

if your supplier is AIM Industries, good luck with the crap (and i mean that literally) they sell...

wow dude calm the fuck down lol. I've delt with suicidedoors before, i never said they sell shit parts. I know what they sell ive built mini trucks. But we sell professional truck accessories, believe me i can get anything suicidedoors sells plus more for WAY less.

and what i ment, was, you can go to SD and get their lowest model parts, and i can go to work and get their highest model parts for less than you paid for your low model.

Last edited:
Jeez bdn, brew a pot of decaf.

He probably gets jobber pricing from a distributor, considering the businesses he deals with.

Jeez bdn, brew a pot of decaf.

He probably gets jobber pricing from a distributor, considering the businesses he deals with.

100% Correct. actually even less than that lol. I only pay the 10% more if i want it for me personally. but since its going on the shop owners rigs, he doesnt even have to pay the 10% jobber price haha

Back