election 04

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

preluderjs

is it possible to find a non biased presentation of the candidates policies? anyone know a good place to read up on this stuff? i started looking at bush and kerry's home pages and quickly realized i wasnt going to get anywhere. if the answer is no, just say that and leave it alone. thanx

oh yea, this is a good thread but i was just wondering where people were finding this stuff. :shrug2:

Originally posted by preluderjs@Sep 27 2004, 03:14 AM
is it possible to find a non biased presentation of the candidates policies? anyone know a good place to read up on this stuff? i started looking at bush and kerry's home pages and quickly realized i wasnt going to get anywhere. if the answer is no, just say that and leave it alone. thanx

oh yea, this is a good thread but i was just wondering where people were finding this stuff. :shrug2:
[post=395152]Quoted post[/post]​

www.presidentmatch.com non biased and lets you relate to who you match with more. Granted this is based on what they have specified in their campain.. not what they'll actually do in office. we all know they all talk shit to get in

Back