Electric 90 integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What is the point of converting the car to electric? I mean what is your goal for the car?

clean 4-door but my old 4door was the same way but we had a GSR B18C1 in there fully built turbo gt35 in there it had 14psi daily..we made around 480-500 hp for everyday use that was great but it soon ended.i soon losted interested in spending gas like crazy

clean 4-door but my old 4door was the same way but we had a GSR B18C1 in there fully built turbo gt35 in there it had 14psi daily..we made around 480-500 hp for everyday use that was great but it soon ended.i soon losted interested in spending gas like crazy

Pictures?

No gas is the GOAL, ICE's are very ineffiecient, 20% of the fuel is burnt for movement of the car the rest is spent in heat and friction, dc electric motors are 85-90% effiecient.
And they dont "IDLE" wasting energy at lights and at drive thrus
The freakin gas co's has so brain washed everyone into believing there BS, that there is nothing better than gas engines.
I cruise all day in electric cars, there is nothing better, silence, ..... here that .........
You guys and your problem with the range
since I last wrote I sold 4 cars and in the process of building them
When I go and show the car people freak how silent it is and then want to buy
like I said 70% of all people only drive 40 miles a day
And when you need more range,rent a gas sucker
the rental houses for cars are open late,pick you up if you need a ride to them.
the $$$ you save driving most of the time EV, will more then pay ten times for the rental
Its not 50 miles and then you have recharge
My day driving could be 20 miles come home charge for 2 hours go again 15 miles
come home charge for 1 hour then 30 more miles and the charge agian
NO GAS BOUGHT IS THE POINT
1 penny per mile is nice and cheap
no other car hybrick or deisel, flex fuel, nothing can beat the simplicity of the EV car
20 minutes and 2 wrenches you have the entire drive train on the ground without a lift
as for speed and hp, 0-60 7sec top speed 95mph, screeches the tires easy
suits most normal drivers, not for the drag strip but thats not my market
Thanks beny

No I dont convert gas engines to electric
I unbolt the ICE from the tranny then build an adapter plate/hub to connect a 9" diameter 120lbs dc series wound electric motor to the original tranny whala dc electric drive train
then wire it with some 2/0 cable to a 1K amp electronic speed controller fit the throttle with the original cable to it and hook up the 12 batteries to it and go

i want this.

wish i had the cash to do this conversion to my delsol.

how much would the cost be on just the adapter plate?

Seems like it would be something I would get sick of when people driving Kia Rio's are blowing by me on the highway.

i rarely drive on the highway now. go two lane all the way to work and back, need to go further? i usually just take a car off the lot.

i just need a backup plan for when gas is over $5

I say we get all of HS together, fly to Iraq and just take shit OVER! YEA BABY!!!.......................who's with me?

eh, ive got nothing better to do..... im in.
what are we going to do for weaponry?

and whos paying the plane fare?

blackdogfx F**** me over!!

DO NOT BUY EV FROM WWW.BLACKDOGFX.COM!!!
I did and a week after, TRANNY SIEZED UP! After contacting them, they would not help me! Now I'm shelling out $2000 for a re-build transmission!!

I did and a week after, TRANNY SIEZED UP! After contacting them, they would not help me! Now I'm shelling out $2000 for a re-build transmission!!
You bought a converted vehicle that the freshly rebuilt tranny seized!?!?!
And I would not do anything?
You are a liar, I only convert integras and you didnt buy one from Me
You shoulnt slander people like this

Tranny!!!??? What??

How can a professionally rebuilt tranny seize, You didnt buy your hunk of S_ _ T
from us . JMJ Electric Vehicles STANDS behind each and every car we sell
And the last time I CHECKED ALL THE CARS WE HAVE ON THE ROAD ARE STILL GOING STRONG!!!!!

impressive.
price 19,500, is this right? used insights and prius's start at 6g. new prius 22g. civ hybrid 23g. they're hybrids not full electric, but price-wise.
u should name it electra or something, not a fan of current name, but descriptive.

Last edited:
Back