Electric Supercharger Works?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobot420

Has anyone else tried an e-turbo or e-ram supercharger?

I decided to buy one (although everyone said not to) and see for myself if they work.

So I got the kit last saterday and installed in about 1 1/2 hours (including a trip to the hardware store). I suprizingly noticed a big difference in power. It's like adding a cold-air intake x3. I am very happy that I decided to test it out and I even have another one ordered for more HP.

If anyone else has any good or bad stories post them?

Link to the same supercharger I bought

if you paid a hundred bucks for that i'm gonna die laughing...

search for a bilge pump for a boat... same damn thing for 14 bucks

you want to try some real electric boost try one of the 12v ventilators... for removing noxious or poisionous gas from enclosed areas...

:blink:

So I got the kit last saterday and installed in about 1 1/2 hours (including a trip to the hardware store). I suprizingly noticed a big difference in power. It's like adding a cold-air intake x3. I am very happy that I decided to test it out and I even have another one ordered for more HP.

:bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:

Please put on your flame retardant suit, you are gonna get flamed.

Next time you get sick, I'll sell you a little pill for $100 so you can get better. What you don't realize is it will be a placebo and you'll only think you're feeling better. Which is exactly what you're feeling with this sudden boost in power. <_<

another ricer.

Dyno your car with and without that junk installed. You might be surpirsed.
$100 for that? OMG!! What a fucktard.

HP cost $$ and a lot of it.

yeah....you got the shaft big time on that one. You would have been better off getting you and your buddies real fucking drunk on that $100!!! :lol: :lol:

...Then it would have really seemed like you were going fast!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back