Electric superchargers for Integra Type R (DC2) engine B18C6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lunaka

Hi,
I have an Integra Type R (dc2), engine b18c6, very tuning, with elaborate head, compression ratio 12:1, cams, complete mugen exhaust, mugen ecu, mugen airbox, big throttle body, fuel pressure regulatore, etc..
Do you thing the electric superchargers is it right for my car?
Someone has tested it ?
When the electric superchargers is turned off the air will be insufficient in how much the tube turns out the much narrow because of impeller ?
Regards

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breath*

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i third that. . . u can afford an itr, with a b18c6 ( must be a special motor ). but you cant afford an actual SC, and you wanna FI the car with 12-1 comp. . . . ummmmm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Excuse me,
I believed to speak with competent people!!
For the unlearned gentlemen, I say that the engine B18C6 is the European model, and it is an evolution of the B18C5.
The stock B18C6 have compression ratio 11.1:1 (the B18C5 is 10.6:1 ).
I have the elaborate head, so my engine has compression ratio 12:1.!!!!!!
Now I say "HAAAAA! HHAAAAAA!!, when I see the people that write in the HONDA site, and has the photo of YAMAHA near the nick.
Now I understand why these people can say only HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHA!
Best regards, Hahahahahah!
P.S. I would wish seriousness and competent answers ! Thanks

ok.. well.. stay away from electric superchargers.. its a waste of money in my opinion and just about everyone elses on this site..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breath*

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+1
just.... stay away from them, and get a haynes book and a book on forced induction thoery and give it a glimps over before saying things. If you put that kind of investment already in your motor, youd know the answer to your question.

+1
just.... stay away from them, and get a haynes book and a book on forced induction thoery and give it a glimps over before saying things. If you put that kind of investment already in your motor, youd know the answer to your question.

im not usually like this, but +2 electric supercharges suck...they just dont work

i third that. . . u can afford an itr, with a b18c6 ( must be a special motor ). but you cant afford an actual SC, and you wanna FI the car with 12-1 comp. . . . ummmmm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, 12:1 FI is suicide. Most people drop compression to 8:1, 9.5:1 at most. If you build the block and what not right, you can get maybe a 10:1 in there safely.

u can afford an itr, with a b18c6 ( must be a special motor )

B18C6 = EDM, y0. You lose cool points for trying to call him on this one...C6's are the real dizzeal.

And as far as electric superchargers, they're fucking retarded, and won't do ANYTHING for performance. ANYTHING. If you would put one of these anywhere near ANY vehicle, you deserve to be castrated.

Thanks very much to everybody,
now I am content, because I had seriousness answers.
Excuse me, but what is it dizzeal?

Thanks very much to everybody,
now I am content, because I had seriousness answers.
Excuse me, but what is it dizzeal?

'dizzeal' is gangster slang for ' deal '.

' the real deal '

'the rizzeal dizzeal '

fo sheezy.

go get a boat blower for the bildge and some home depot connectors...some kid bought one for 800 bucks..and thats what he got..no more then 20 dollars worth of stuff. and its more of an intake restriction then it works. them blowers only move like 20CFM at max..ur engine needs like 100's

Go to homemadeturbo.com these kids bought some stuff to try a electric blower,, they ended up useing it for batting practice and had better results.

Back