Electrical issue????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mufasa1987

I have a 1998 teggy ls and last monday my car died driving home, electrical shutdown and the diagnosis was the alternator. I had gotten the alternator replaced along with the starter back in september. the mechanic said it was my sound system that ruined it (again) this is what he said the first time. Then he "fixed" it and i got it back friday and it died again, same symptoms. Just spoke to him a lil while ago and now he says its ready and it has an electrical problem because the alternator fuse keeps blowing. Time to take the issue into my own hands, any suggestions and if this mechanic BSin me AGAIN or is there some truth to this

I have a 1998 teggy ls and last monday my car died driving home, electrical shutdown and the diagnosis was the alternator. I had gotten the alternator replaced along with the starter back in september. the mechanic said it was my sound system that ruined it (again) this is what he said the first time. Then he "fixed" it and i got it back friday and it died again, same symptoms. Just spoke to him a lil while ago and now he says its ready and it has an electrical problem because the alternator fuse keeps blowing. Time to take the issue into my own hands, any suggestions and if this mechanic BSin me AGAIN or is there some truth to this
i would say have it rebuilt at a different shop and put it on yourself

Back