elenore

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kaoskustoms

med_gallery_7992_511_37136.jpg

my new project which is my old project!!!! had this car in 99 and met my wife with it. and have had a lot of bad luck with this car after that.

tn_gallery_7992_511_221721.jpg

stock cx yea 70 hp I am doing mini me next weekend

med_gallery_7992_511_184341.jpg

yea thats right 112k on the clock i am the 2nd slash 4th owner elenore

med_gallery_7992_511_323153.jpg

i know its trashed, when i got it it was missing the driver door panel and all the guts in the door. had no pass window and the drivers was in the rear. been fixing it

med_gallery_7992_511_407425.jpg

black interior very rare in hb was nice, i am cleaning it, need front black seats and rear plastic so if you have some let me know!!!!

med_gallery_7992_511_234461.jpg

front shot just got the bumper from friend and sold the body kit (no more ricer I used to like body kits)

med_gallery_7992_511_1144152.jpg

rear shot took off the clears and had to leave one due to cant find a factory one let me know if you have one

med_gallery_7992_511_1068372.jpg

other side

so what do you think?

i was thinking about painting it yellow or should i go back to milino red

so thats the hatch, nice project you got there, to bad you didnt keep the type r motor out of your other hatch

cuz that thing looked like it needed a tow truck driver or atleast has seen on very often... and the driver being your wife.... you know.. get it now? wow.

lol looks like it needs ALOT of tlc.... good luck, youre going to need it.

Ultimately, keep it yellow. The yellow that's there looks good, and easy to match. Take the opportunity to shoot the interior too.

i am trying to find dd so i can strip it and paint it correct way i wanted to paint it yellow in my ricer days, but i still like the look of yellow on it. There is just somthing about shiney milino red i like

anything but yellow. Yellow = worst color for a car EVER. I don't care what car it is, it looks like shit in yellow.

the only yellow that would look decent on it would be Pheonix Yellow or whatever its called. the Type r color..

i have been thinking about painting the 92-95 blue color or the color of the 06 s2k

oh yea more up dates to follow including full write up of mini me install including, ecu install and my own vtec sub harness

Back