Elio motors?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've been watching them a few years too... especially since I want to build my own reverse trike. I intend to check the Elio out in person at the Texas State Fair next month.

I've been watching them a few years too... especially since I want to build my own reverse trike. I intend to check the Elio out in person at the Texas State Fair next month.

Maybe you can win one if you knock over the milk jug pyramid with a baseball. lol

They said they've got 34k reservations. I really think I'd be interested if I had a further commute to work. Still pretty interesting. Itd be cool if it were like the leaning three wheeler top gear reviewed a while ago. It would probably be worth the car being new instead of 15 years old like my insight is.

They said they've got 34k reservations. I really think I'd be interested if I had a further commute to work. Still pretty interesting. Itd be cool if it were like the leaning three wheeler top gear reviewed a while ago. It would probably be worth the car being new instead of 15 years old like my insight is.

Here's the thing though, if I had 34,000 people waiting to buy the ONLY thing that my business sells to make any type of profit, I would be kicking those fuckers out the door like they had ebola. I can only imagine that 50% of those actually stick. I'd put in $100 to get a free t-shirt and MAYBE a cool "Canam with a roof".

Might as well just get one of these.
pedal-porsche-17.jpg

Back