Ello - fb killer?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm going to be 100% honest here. I started my profile right around october 1st. if it wasn't for this thread being revived, i never would have remembered i even have the profile. It's not going to overtake facebook.

I'm going to be 100% honest here. I started my profile right around october 1st. if it wasn't for this thread being revived, i never would have remembered i even have the profile. It's not going to overtake facebook.

You should have been selling them on ebay... They were going for like $20 a pop back then and people sold hundreds. They're still going for $2 or $3 bucks each.

damn, i should sell. i have 5 more i think.

haven't logged on since.

site sucks, honestly. lol

Tell me, what does it have to offer that MySpace, Face Book and Plus dont? Besides being exclusive, at this point.

I can't remember the saying, but it is genius or insanity when you begin quoting yourself? lol

Anyway, I got a "new follower" notification in my hotmail junk mail. Just thought I would revive this thread.

upload_2017-4-3_5-47-21.png

Also, they apparently have an active Twitter. They aren't 100% dead. https://twitter.com/ellohype

Back