elmalocrx, elmalouno, or waylon. where are you?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
hey. i bought a bumper, bumper support and front bumper lights from him almost 2 months ago and ive been waiting for him to ship it. he has told me that hes been realy busy with work and all. i can understand that, but i havent been able to contact him for like 3 weeks. ive been understanding with whatever has come up but i really need my parts.

does anyone know whats up with him? wheres he at? ive seen his vouch thread and it looks legit. and ive seen other threads where people vouche for him and say hes a nice honest guy. i hope im not getting screwed but i really REALLY need my stuff.

thanks to anyone who can help.

i put this in here because its selling related, and will get put up on the homepage.

he just IMed me and explained his situation. thats why i never came out and said i got screwed. shit happens and ive lost contact thats all, i was just wondering where he was and if anyone else knew what was up or was having similar problems.

Back