Elton John sings at Harleys 100th Bday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i live in wisconsin and know a few people who went and guess the crowd was just like "what the fuck!" tons of them left and tickets were like $50, milwaukee was insane i guess something like 300,000 bikers attended, i heard about one guy waiting for over 2 hours just to get food.

haha, ya, who on earth thought i was a good idea to have elton john? :wtf:

im guessin it was some faggot in the office trying to make a scene, SERIOUSLY you think decisions like this would go infront of a board or something, its hard to think that more than one person would think this was a good idea

can someone explain to me how:

a cock-sucking english faggot that wears bright pink boa feathers
is
to a motorcycle that is a classic American tradition, and men who define the term "to be a man"

somebody fucked up on that one....must be the fucking yuppies in charge of Harley Davidson....

want a REAL band? Try....fuck...try anything other than that piece of shit faggot

Originally posted by xyswany@Sep 4 2003, 07:23 PM
im guessin it was some faggot in the office trying to make a scene, SERIOUSLY you think decisions like this would go infront of a board or something, its hard to think that more than one person would think this was a good idea

ya most likely it was the "equal opportunity" employment bullshit.

either some faggot with a earring in his ear

or some bulldogg ass fucking dyke made such a scene that that little livered faggot had to perform.

If i was a big bad biker, and i paid all that money to goto that concert, and that fucking faggot came onstage....

i would seriously start THE biggest riot in town.

i would light that entire fucking stage and building on fire....

Back