Emblems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Anyone know how to shave the emblems without scraping the paint or having to repaint? I'd like to take my Si and dohc vtec stickers off for a nice sleeper look. :ph34r:

use something called "Awesome"....it eats any adhesive off. i dont know how it will do on the dohc vtec sticker becuase i thought honda clear coated over them....but i may be wrong...

I have used dental floss to take the chrome emblems off, then used goo-gone to get the sticky off. The dohcVTEC stickers will come off with the aid of a hair dryer and again, some goo-gone. Dont get it too hot though. If memory serves me right, they are not cleared over.

revolution...you live in so cali right? goto Savons and buy a bottle of GOO OFF or whatever its called.

or if u cant find it, then use some of ur mom's nail polish remover....works like a charm :D

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Dec 30 2003, 05:00 PM
revolution...you live in so cali right? goto Savons and buy a bottle of GOO OFF or whatever its called.

or if u cant find it, then use some of ur mom's nail polish remover....works like a charm :D

North east Indiana. :p

I have a big old thing of Goo Gone. One of these days I might grab some cheap floss and go at it. Thanks guys...

and Brian...last I checked you just scraped the ones off that hatch cause you knew you were gonna paint it anyway. :unsure:

no i shaved the emblems off because i didnt want them AT ALL!! emblems to me are useless crap!!

Back