Emergency, I need help.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gixxerguy02

Ok here is my HUGE problem. I traded my friend a street bike for his 91 civic dx with b16 already installed. The problem is that my friend did not know what he was doing when it came to wiring it for the new engine, and he CUT the main wiring harness (the one under the dash that goes to the fuse box and pretty much everything else) COMPLETELY IN HALF. I dont know what he was thinking, and I don't really care anymore, I just need to find a replacement harness. If anyone has a parts civic that they could rip the main harness out of I would be willing to pay quite a bit for it. Thank You.

I have a complete harness out of my 91 civic dx. Let me know if you are still looking ?

I traded a 2000 gsxr 600 with no body and electrical problems.

As for what I would pay for the harness, throw out a price, I wont have the money for a couple of weeks though.

i can ship you one from an 90 si with resistor for 50 shipped

you gave a 2000 model bike on a 91 civic DX god damn what a jiff it best be made of gold and well worth it or that bike better of been junk...I would have at least got something a little newer off that bike but thats you good luck with it later.

Originally posted by gixxerguy02@Sep 14 2004, 08:14 PM
I traded a 2000 gsxr 600 with no body and electrical problems.

As for what I would pay for the harness, throw out a price, I wont have the money for a couple of weeks though.
[post=390319]Quoted post[/post]​

lol... if you won't have money for a few weeks, why is it an emergency?

Thanks anyway guys, but I already got one on the way now. I was able to get the money sooner than I thought......SO THERE. Also, the bike I traded had electrical problems, no body panels, bad starter, and bald tires, so I think I got a pretty good deal.

Back