emergency slipping into a panicky rage help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

christian

ok so i ran across this crx thats sitting in my shop and ive owned a few hondas but this ones being a pain its a mpfi swap that was started about two and a half years ago and i adopted and finished yesterday i have no fire out of the coil and i cant find a wiring diagram to save my life even in some data i need a diagram on the wires out of an si ecu it is a d15b1 so if that si mpfi swap is incorrect for that motor for any reason i need to know :eek:

Welcome to HondaSwap. Google is your friend. Took me 20 seconds.

Google search "pm6 wiring diagram"

pm6 wiring diagram - Google Search

5th link down:

PM6 ECU wiring - Honda-Tech

Second post:

http://mycomputerninja.com/~jon/90-91_civic_ecu_pinout.htm

It's probably somewhere in our reference section too.

As far as the diagram on that guy's page being right, I can't vouch for that, but it's probably ok. We don't post links to service manuals here, so you'll have to dig on your own for official pinout information.

thanks i dont even know how to use this sight or what a pm is i just needed some info thanks bro:huh:

no im pretty much computer illitarate but you wont believe what actually happened with this piece apparently like i said we had it for six mos and four of our mechanics try to fix it we got it from another shop who had it for two years and 11 mechanics work on it they had so many ecu pins swapped in it the swap wasnt even complete i spent two days re wiring the harness and now the only problem i got out of it is im not getting power to the solenoid that runs the fuel side of things unless the key is in the start position so im thinking it either the switch or just another crossed wire in the sea of fuck ups that is this car

by the way what is that phone number that keeps showing up on your replys

not reading post one because youre not using punctuation and its impossible to read the phone number in my replies is a local speed shop you can click on the link or call the phone number if you really like dont you see just how hard this makes posts for people to read it really sucks and is a royal pain which is probably why nobody is bothering to read your questions or reply at all ok thanks bye

Back