Eminem's Mosh Video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Nov 1 2004, 03:31 PM
i think politically orientated songs are just another gimmic artists are using to capture the attention of audiences- whether it be the war, bashing George W, or talking about 9/11 big events like this are prime opportunity for song writers and singers to cash in
[post=410194]Quoted post[/post]​

While some celebrities may use politically charged songs as gimmics, I do believe some of them are just expressing their views. If you were on the world's biggest stage and you had the balls to express your views to everyone, would you do it? I think Eminem is simply voicing what he believes in. I also believe he is trying to create interest in voting. Some of my friends are not voting just because they are too lazy to register.

i personally am sick of all this political bullshit. all the negative shit about the democrats or republicans just makes me not want to vote. i'll be glad when it's all done with.

While some celebrities may use politically charged songs as gimmics, I do believe some of them are just expressing their views. If you were on the world's biggest stage and you had the balls to express your views to everyone, would you do it? I think Eminem is simply voicing what he believes in. I also believe he is trying to create interest in voting. Some of my friends are not voting just because they are too lazy to register.

yeah i absolutely agree with you too- I'm sure a lot of them are just using their star power to express their views and that's def. cool, more power to them for having the balls to tell a bunch of people exactly how they feel about an issue like this even though many of the people may not agree

and yeah i'll just ignore whatever hilarious point you thought you were making in that post Sabz- the beauty of the election is we can each have our own views and express them at the polls :)

it's the people who think their political ideas are the ONLY ones that are correct that really piss me off, but i'm sure you don't know anyone like that?

Originally posted by allmotord16rex+Nov 1 2004, 12:16 PM-->
@Nov 1 2004, 03:13 AM
Damn. I feel like wearing my black hoodie to the booth tomorrow.
[post=410033]Quoted post[/post]​

That's what I was telling my friend. It would be damn funny if a group of voters all came to the polls wearing black hoodies. The old people would be like WTF! :wheelchair:
[post=410104]Quoted post[/post]​

I did just that. Went up there at six in the morning sporting my hoodie. :ph34r: Got my vote on in the seven foot ballot machines with the huge ass lever that reminds me of something out of a 50's mad scientist movie.

Richmond peeps, you know what I'm talking about.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Nov 2 2004, 12:08 PM-->
Originally posted by allmotord16rex@Nov 1 2004, 12:16 PM
Sabz5150
@Nov 1 2004, 03:13 AM
Damn. I feel like wearing my black hoodie to the booth tomorrow.
[post=410033]Quoted post[/post]​

That's what I was telling my friend. It would be damn funny if a group of voters all came to the polls wearing black hoodies. The old people would be like WTF! :wheelchair:
[post=410104]Quoted post[/post]​

I did just that. Went up there at six in the morning sporting my hoodie. :ph34r: Got my vote on in the seven foot ballot machines with the huge ass lever that reminds me of something out of a 50's mad scientist movie.

Richmond peeps, you know what I'm talking about.
[post=410579]Quoted post[/post]​

OMG dude that is hillarious. We have the new touch screen voting machine here in South Carolina. They were showing us how to use it and this old dude kept sayin, "Well how do I vote for Bush????" and he was gettin all agitated with it. It was so fuckin funny. Then when we were waiting in line to vote he kept saying, "I hope no one votes Democrat. If a Democrat is president, we will be fighting over here instead of Iraq!!!". I then promptly went to the voting machine and selected the Democratic partisan vote, which selects all Democrats. :p

Back