1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emissions Question..HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by ls ef, Feb 18, 2007.

1. ls ef

ls ef New Member

Not sure if this is the right section for this....Anyways I have a 91 crx with a ls vtec setup and I havent put it on the road yet. I am planning to real soon and am wondering if anyone knows Is it possible to pass emissions with a check engine light on? Im located in Connecticut. Some local people told me yes and some told me no. I was told that the car could pass everything but if the engine light is on it will automatically fail. If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks for any help.

2. boostin4fun

boostin4fun Boosted ls/vtec ohh yeah!

I am just about positive that if the check engine light is on it will automatically fail. I would take care of that anyways just so everything is running right on your ride. Good luck.

3. ls ef

ls ef New Member

Ok thanks.

4. custompainter

custompainter drive it like U stole it

yeah they will i'm here in CT they just failed me for it got to go back some time next week if your car is not obd2 pull the bulb out of the cluster they'll run it through ~ obd2 cars the plug in and read for codes obd1 they dont

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted