EMO killers?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you odviousely havnt been to australia then.....

goths have and never were a problem here......if i goth wanted to die they would go kill themselves....no 2 words about it..i know believe me..they'd go leave a fully explaining letter take out there piercings providing they had any and have themselves some death..... unlike these emo mother fuckers....oooo i think i might be a bit of a pussy today and slit my wrists just because my mother cant figure out if she wants to by a lexus or a chrystler......ooo i think ive been taking too much ice lets go kill someone and have some emosexual sex

there is emo and goth they are 2 different things.....they should never be put together....its like calling slipknot, opera.....you say it and you get bitchslapped

if i saw a goth doing this there would be no defending of them....i have many friends of the gang variety, the x gf variety and the goth friends and they've never been a lil bitch like the twinky that is the emo race....

are goths different in america?

meth meth meth meth yes it is such a huge problem here......and john coward is going to do nothing about it.....

but for nz.....lol ive met plenty of people from there and technically i am new zealander aswell :(.....(all great grandparents are nz and the nzness kept coming) but i couldnt care less about them...

there almost as bad as the terrorist mother fucking turkz (turkish) and muslim community in general (well 99.8% of them atleast) ...... lets face it the world is fucked! im happy to say that and live my life knowing i live across the road from drug dealers and next door to a drug house......sure anytime that house could blow....but rent is cheap here :p

At least you don't have Guidos with Blowouts.

when you say guido's are you reffering to mexicans? or whatever the non racial word i could have used would be....

and when you say blowout are you reffering to ear stretching......because i hate to say it but i have 1 up on you if thats the case.....

A BLACK EMO!

lol its 20 to 9 and i still havnt slept......fuck im wired when im being sleep deprived :huh: got my computer fixed atleast....

No, I mean Italians (or wannabe Italians) from North Jersey and NY that act like complete toolbags (I think it's a requirement for the haircut) at MY beach and act like they own the towns that they only vacation at in the summer. And they are the only reason that there are clubs at the jersey shore. AKA Bennies. I have been in many a fight with these assholes and most of them are suprised that I would actually hit them rather than just stand there talking shit back and forth all night. Still undefeated, haha.
Here is an example of the douchebaggery
188374624KxAbNn_ph.jpg

Last edited:
It seems that Goths are the same in Australia.

But they all fall under the same category: Disaffected ignorant youths.

Straight Edge
Emo
Goth
Punk

Pathetic styles. They dress like clowns, smell like BO, Despair and bad grades.

No, I mean Italians (or wannabe Italians) from North Jersey and NY that act like complete toolbags (I think it's a requirement for the haircut) at MY beach and act like they own the towns that they only vacation at in the summer. And they are the only reason that there are clubs at the jersey shore. AKA Bennies. I have been in many a fight with these assholes.
Here is an example of the douchebaggery
188374624KxAbNn_ph.jpg

Gottis ?

Yea but we just call them bennies.

As for Straight Edge, my friend Eric got the triple X tattooed on his wrist when he was like 16-17. I still laugh everytime he drinks, smokes, or "smokes" with us. He's like "Yea I'm Straight Edge.... during the day.... but sometimes I bend the rules for that too, hahahaha."

straight edge?

wat the fuck is that shit? something that perhaps didnt make it to australia or atleast without the title of straight edge

Straight Edge- A person who does not smoke, drink, or do any form of drugs. Often times these people look down on people who do participate in these activities. They "get high" on life. They seize the day, but before they know it they have to seize a whole month for the same "high".

lol fucking funny shit.....even before when i hadnt found drugs and the wonders of them i didnt look down on people who did them....lets go on a short flashback

my sister was in a syke ward for around 5 years from drugs (amoungst other reasons)

my mother smokes weed for her back problems so she can live a life outside of a wheel chair

my father used to smoke weed and shit but is now what you call straight edge (wow there is a word for him)

and i am somehow related to this.....yes i smoke weed to lol and drink

Back