end of the S2000?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nootrac22

VIP
I was at the library saturday, and while my son was playing counting on the computer I pick up a mag to occupy my time (i believe it was road and track new evo vs sti on cover). I read in there that 08 would be the last production year. Is there any truth to this?

i heard something about this a while back, i wasnt sure when they were going to cut the line but i guess now i do. s2ks dont sell all that well. you can get almost the same performance from the new civic si at a lower cost and with a back seat. i also heard that the s2k was only a limited edition thing anyways and that honda never really planned on producing them for very long.

reading that i see the 2.3 turbo? for the TSX in 2008.. mmm.. i want..

I'm still SHOCKED the Civic hatch isn't here yet, the Insight is still shelved, and the Ridgeline sold more than 100 units.

I would have lost all 3 of those bets.

The S2K should be re-produced 2 years after its "shelving" . . . only this time as an Acura.

That car would be a serious competitor to the BMW Z4 in terms of marketability.

i would love to see a new prelude. if they do come out with one it should be rear wheel drive, it always seemed to me that preludes should be rear wheel drive

I've read honda is going to try and make a majority of their cars awd sometime in the next 5-7 years. This was about a year or so ago when the RL came out. Say hello to a price increase across the board!

I've read honda is going to try and make a majority of their cars awd sometime in the next 5-7 years. This was about a year or so ago when the RL came out. Say hello to a price increase across the board!

price increase and mileage decrease

AWD = shitty mpg

Back