Endless Vs. Tokico And Brembo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

onetyme_sam

im doing a suspension and brake upgrades on my 2nd gen teg. i was looking to buy some endless complete suspension and front/back brake assembly w/ the rotor, pads ect. its quite a bit more than getting some tokicos and brembo assemblies. i was wondering if anyone knew or knows what would be the best combination. im pushing towards the endless but im not exactly sure

:blink:
ok for brakes get brembo rotors and hawk pads
for suspension there are several choices .... do you want a true coilover, springs/struts, or adjustable springs/struts

zeal's are over-rated. i looked into them when i was looking around.. i ened up going with Tein HA's, but i wish i held out for the jic flt-a2's

what makes the jic flt-a2's better than the tien ha's? i like the endless because not too many ppl have those, or atleast around where i live. ill probably just go w/ tokicos or check out the tiens and jic flt a 2's to save a little money.

Originally posted by onetyme_sam@May 23 2003, 06:13 PM
i like the endless because not too many ppl have those, or atleast around where i live.

that is no reason to get something or not
dont get something because its not common
i mean shit its suspension aside from being one of the most important parts of the car
no one can see it so who cares if your running the same thing as several others in your area

do some research find out whats good and get that

its not like that. i want something different, and not sacraficing performance. im not exactly the richest person in the world, so i was wondering if the endless was worth it or not compared to the other lesser value products. im sure you know what im talking about. having a unique car of your own, i dont know about u but that give me a self of satisfaction. im building my car to be different, i dont know about u. i wasted too much money on building the engine up and it got trashed, and im not going to waste much more on straight performance

having your "own" car means its to your specifications. when i look at parts, i dont look at the brand name, i look at what it does, how it performs, etc. I dont care if it says APC, if it will make me go faster, i will get it.

Back