energy susp. bushings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
ok.. since i'm putting on my full coilover setup soon.. i was thinking about buying the Energy Susp. Hyper-flex kit.. the one that replaces all the bushings in the suspension.. how beneficial are these.. and which ones are the most important.. ??

very beneficial.

lets see.... 3 on each rear control arm, one for each shock. you should get new trailing arm bushes as well, that would take care of the back.

up front up have the upper and lower a-arm bushes and the 2 control arm bushes.

they are all pretty important.

i dont think i'll need the ones for the rear control arm since i'm gonna be using these..
Buy Standard Rear Lower Control Arm ..
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]PIC's Race-Ready LCA, based on existing modular lower control arm design, utilizing proprietary spherical bearings and a polyurethane blend both developed, designed, and manufactured in-house by PIC Performance.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Forged 6061-T6 aluminum arm, with aerospace-grade spherical bearings replacing the outboard and inboard hard-rubber bushings, and polyurethane replacing the center shock-mount bushing to eliminate deflection (unwanted camber and toe changes during suspension travel)

[/FONT]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

ok, so i saw these bastards can be a pain in the ass to swap out.. i think i'll sit on it for now, as its hotter than sin here and this could take up to 8-10 hrs to complete..

yeah lol if you dont have a hydraulic press you need a drill, torch and a hacksaw.

Back