Energy Suspension

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99sidude

VIP
I would just like to put it out there that Energy Suspension makes great products, and stands behind them.

About 2 years ago I had installed one of their master bushings kit on my civic. This winter, I noticed that one of the front LCA bushings had deteriorated, and was allowing the arm to move around. The parts are warranteed for 2 years, and I figured I was just past the date.

The bushings are sold it kits, and are only available through dealers. I didn't want to have to purchase an entire kit to replace one bushing, so I emailed Energy Suspension, explained the situation, and asked if I could purchase the one bushing directly from them.

To my surprise I got an email back asking for my shipping address so they could send me an entire new kit on a "goodwill warranty".

Cliffnotes: Energy Suspension makes great stuff, and has great customer support

Good to know. I am in need of rear trailing arm bushings now, and have used the ones from them before. It was a great improvement over the OEM style. I have used thier bushings on a few of my vehicles, but never had to deal directly with them, and never have had an issue either. It's nice to know some companies out there will still stand behind a product. I will be a repeat costomer once again. Thanks for sharing.

They do make great stuff, (I have used quite a few energy suspension products on my vehicles) but just like you mentioned.. High stress bits take a beating and fail after a few years.. If you don't mind the upkeep, they rock.

Back