Engaged

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

picard-engage.jpg

(d)

insure it yesterday
just so you know
the higher the K gold, the softer it is, and the easier for a stone to get loose/lost

she has been living here for over a year so not much should change.

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that..............

On a serious note, congrats dude.

the whole pre-engagement girlfriend is the biggest deception since eve ate the apple
and the mind fuck is on a comparable level

the whole "pre-engagement" girlfriend is the biggest deception since eve ate the apple
girlfriend pre-engagement?
i dunno, the way i said it makes sense to me, refering to the act that is displayed by a GF in order to get the rock, and then the truths come out.

insure it yesterday
just so you know
the higher the K gold, the softer it is, and the easier for a stone to get loose/lost

Read the fine print I don't think insurance covers lost diamonds. Linhs ring is covered under home owners insurance but unless it gets stolen or the house blows up most insurance wont cover chit.

It's just another way to get F-ed on extra insurance you dont really need.

Most places push free cleanings for life, well most good store will do free cleaning regardless of if you bought it there or not.

I could have had mine scheduled under home owners but opted for an insurance company that came highly recommended by a diamond dealer, aka a friend, not a salesman...
lost stone vs stolen ring seems a moot point
they don;t cover a lost stone, but they will cover the whole ring being missing... so just go that route

but now you have me curious about the policy

I could have had mine scheduled under home owners but opted for an insurance company that came highly recommended by a diamond dealer, aka a friend, not a salesman...
lost stone vs stolen ring seems a moot point
they don;t cover a lost stone, but they will cover the whole ring being missing... so just go that route

but now you have me curious about the policy

The problem with a missing ring is how do you put in a claim. Um my $10K ring just um wasn't where I left it um yeah.

Good luck.

I'm sure you have to meet 20 different specific rules in order for them to pay out something like a lost ring.

Read the fine print I don't think insurance covers lost diamonds. Linhs ring is covered under home owners insurance but unless it gets stolen or the house blows up most insurance wont cover chit.

It's just another way to get F-ed on extra insurance you dont really need.

Most places push free cleanings for life, well most good store will do free cleaning regardless of if you bought it there or not.

My policy (extra ryder) specifically covers lost or stolen ring and or stones for full replacement value - NOT purchased value. My wifes ring is also covered under a lifetime warrenty from the jeweler - we get it inspected every six months to make sure the stone is still solid and with that the ring gets cleaned for "free".

My policy (extra ryder) specifically covers lost or stolen ring and or stones for full replacement value - NOT purchased value. My wifes ring is also covered under a lifetime warrenty from the jeweler - we get it inspected every six months to make sure the stone is still solid and with that the ring gets cleaned for "free".

Lose your ring and call it in =)

Back