Engaged

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok - I will add that to my list of things to do this week:

1) Attend school board meeting to help persuade them that education is worth paying money for
2) Attend student's funeral
3) Commit insurance fraud
4) Apply for second job to help cover wife's rising tuition

Ok - I will add that to my list of things to do this week:

1) Attend school board meeting to help persuade them that education is worth paying money for
2) Attend student's funeral
3) Commit insurance fraud
4) Apply for second job to help cover wife's rising tuition

except for 1,2, and 4...it's the normal day of the average hondaswap member. ^_^

whats the replacement value on the house looking like?
:ph34r:

I live directly across the street from the #1 firehouse in my city. Response time will be measured in seconds as all they have to do is roll the hose across the street. Hell they will probably notice it before I would call it in and knock on my door to let me know i am on fire.....

whats the difference between propane and fuel oil

if you have a fuel oil leak you have a mess to clean up
if you have a propane leak, your neighbor 2 blocks down has a mess to clean up

we're really shitting all over this poor guys thread

whats the replacement value on the house looking like?
:ph34r:

No no no doesnt work that way, if the house goes up he needs to replace it. He cant hide the house and say it was lost only to find it and sell one of the two houses.

Congrats OP, however, we need

128931756637.jpg

pictures.

My ins agent said a lost stone is covered. My jeweler said that if the stone is lost due to a bad prong they can get the ring manufacturer to replace the stone. My setting cost more than the stone did.

the whole "pre-engagement" girlfriend is the biggest deception since eve ate the apple
girlfriend pre-engagement?
i dunno, the way i said it makes sense to me, refering to the act that is displayed by a GF in order to get the rock, and then the truths come out.

:shrug2:

Nothing changed for me.

I have the "warranty" given to me by the place we bought the rings from, my renters insurance covers it if the house blows up, and I pay $2.07 per month for valuable property insurance that covers our rings if they are lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair... So I guess if I ran over them with the car or something I could get some new ones...

I didn't mean to thread jack corvettes thread.

Some people I know say it changes when you get married, other people say its the same. I have seen my fiance almost everyday for the last 6 years, she spent most nights here before she moved in. By now I should know her well enough to know that she won't do a 180.

when youre just living together you could simply leave if it went bad... once the ring goes on theres more obligations. I saw it with Greg and Kylene. theyd have fights and one would leave for a day to cool off. now they can't.

When I was traveling for work, some of my coworkers would just decide to travel for a few days. Their relationships also we never that great, mainly together for the kids.

when youre just living together you could simply leave if it went bad... once the ring goes on theres more obligations. I saw it with Greg and Kylene. theyd have fights and one would leave for a day to cool off. now they can't.

Not true - an engagement ring does not stop anyone from leaving - hell a wedding band doesn't either. There are no legal obligations for and engagement like there are with marriage. If you want to end it you end it just like you would with a girlfriend you live with. My brother went through this.

I meant the wedding ring, not engagement. I do agree with you on that.

i have seen my fiance almost everyday for the last 6 years, she spent most nights here before she moved in. By now i should know her well enough to know that she won't do a 180.
hahahahahahahahahaha

Back